Thursday 26 April 2012

Viva Mexico!!

Ok, so it's been what seems like forever since I've written a post on here, and I deeply apologize! I swear I think about it often, and even attempt at times, but there really is no excuse for my lack of blog posts. I am hoping to change that RIGHT NOW.

Recently, like really recently, my husband, daughter and I went to Los Cabos, Mexico to watch some friends get hitched. We stayed at the Barcelo resort, and I gotta say, it was fantastic! Being me, I have bad luck, so things could have been slightly better, but overall, the trip as a whole was fantastic! It was freaking hot, like 35 degrees daily, which was nice for the pool, but not so nice for touring around. We got into San Jose one day, but that's as far as we ventured with our 6 month old (YES, I know, she's 6 months already?!). The resort as a whole was awesome. Very kid friendly, and also very not kid friendly, for both. There's a kid section, and an adult section, and a general section. The rooms are huge, so the three of us fit into the Junior Suite with room to spare. Enough about the resort tho, if you need more info, give me a shout. Below is what you're really after, photos.

PS. No, Alexis doesn't smile ALL the time. She LOVES the camera. We have a little model on our hands. Stick a camera in her face and she's all smiles, 90% of the time.

View from the lobby of the Barcelo Resort

Daddy and Lexi

Lots of beach

Family photo, Lexi's first time in the ocean

Mommy and Lexi

Horseback riding on the beach. So wish we had the chance to do this.

Cabana's on the beach

Martini bar on the resort! What else does one need?! 

Okay, I promise I'll do this more regular. Blog posts. Not going to Mexico. Although, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Cheers! S

No comments:

Post a Comment