Saturday 19 November 2011

First Days of Winter

Even tho the first day of Winter is still quite a ways away, these -20+ days are MY first days of Winter. In my world, anything colder than -15 warrants me to move the start of Winter up, whether Mother Nature agrees or not.

Now that we have a wee one in tow, I think we'll be spending more cozy cold days in front of the fireplace instead of galavanting around town, which is exactly what we did this morning. I haven't had the chance to do any baking since Alexis's big arrival into this world, so I took advantage of daddy being home and did just that, while they played and cuddled on the couch.

I made one of my favorite cookies, and I realized that I only seem to make this cookie around Christmas time. I don't think I'll change that, as to much of a good thing, ruins the appeal. You can find the recipe for these Soft Chocolate Gingersnap Cookies over on the Picky Palate Blog. It's one I found last year, and I didn't alter it all, it's perfect just the way it is! Enjoy!

Soft Chocolate Gingersnap Cookies = Yumm!


Daddy & Lexi Playing


Snuggle time on the couch

Hope you are all keeping warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment