Monday 20 June 2011

A nursery for our baby girl

I apologize in advance to any of my friends that end up hearing over and over about how much I am in LOVE with the sanctuary we call a nursery that we've created for our little girl.

Recently I was away for 10 days visiting friends & family in Ontario, while my hubby stayed here to take care of our fur-kids, work his butt off and create the most beautiful room I could ever imagine, the nursery. With a combined effort of a good (and generous) painter friend, a hand-me-down crib, some garage sale finds, a few things from Ikea and a lovely vinyl wall decal from Etsy, the once spare room has been transformed into something that I cannot wait to sit in, in the silent wee hours of the night, rocking with & nourishing our little girl.


I am so excited about this room that I had to write this blog post before it is complete. Truth be told we have a couple finishing touches left to tend to, but by the first weekend in July it will be ready to go, and then my friends, I'll be posting more.

A BIG thanks to my wonderful husband for taking the care and time to make our little girls room perfect. Another big thanks to those good friends Drew & Paul who helped him out.

2 comments:

  1. The room looks beautiful! I LOVE the wall decal. What a lovely room for a little girl to come home to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! My thoughts exactly :)

    ReplyDelete